Welcome to Miami Springs Middle School!
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN
Registration and Withdrawal Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Student Early Release Sign-out Hours: 11:10 am - 3:20 pm
(School Board Policy 5200)
Ms. Andrea M. Mena, Registrar
Mr. Emmanuel Gatell, School Clerk
(305) 888-6457 ext. 2201
Attendance Office - 608
Registration Check List
The following information is needed to register your child:
1. Two (2) Proofs of Address with the Parentís Name; proofs of address include:
a. Utility Bill (FPL, Water, Telephone, Cable, etc.)
b. Bank Statement
c. Insurance Policy
d. Auto Registration
e. Voterís Registration Card
f. Official Government Document
g. Driverís License or Florida ID
2. State of Florida Health Information (Immunizations and Physical)
3. Student Original Birth Certificate
4. Transfer Documents and Grades
5. Parent/Guardian official picture ID
Requirements for School Entry:
1. A complete Florida Certification of Immunization (Blue or White) - Form DH-680 according to grade level.
2. State of Florida School Entry Health Exam (Yellow or White) - Form DH-3040 no older than 12 months.
3. Tuberculosis Clinical Screening, PPD or Chest X-ray.
Note: Upon registration, student must have all vaccinations up to date. Incoming 7th grade students must have the TD/dap booster vaccine as it is a requirement for school entry.
-Incoming transfers to our school require two proofs of address, parent/guardian ID and withdrawal notice and grades from previous school.
-Outgoing transfers out of our school require two proofs of address and parent/guardian ID.
-To request a Parent Choice Transfer or Controlled Open Enrollment (COE) Transfer, please visit our school's registrar.
-To withdraw a student the following is needed: Two proofs of the NEW address and parent/guardian ID.
--Note: Only the parent who registered the student and signed the Student Data Card will be allowed to withdraw.
Miami Springs Middle School
Copyright © 2017