SUMMER COMPUTER PROGRAMS
eLearning Toolbox Online Technology Enrichment Summer Resources
The eLearning Toolbox online technology enrichment summer resources are available
through the Student Portal during the summer break.
PreK-12 Summer Reading Challenge
It is recommended that all students in grades PreK through 12 participate in the Summer Reading Challenge to continue to promote the development of critical reading skills.
Elementary and Middle School Students (Grades PreK-8):
· The Summer Reading Challenge for PreK through eighth grade students will run from Friday, June 9, 2017, through Friday, August 4, 2017.
· Students will be recognized based on the following criteria in the myON software program:
1. Most ”Time Spent Reading”
2. Must score at least 70% on all of the “Book Quizzes”
· The top 10 myON readers (one student per grade level) district-wide will be recognized with a $50 gift certificate. Additionally, the top 3 myON readers district-wide will receive an Apple iPad Mini.
Reflex Math Summer Challenge
The Reflex Math Summer Challenge for students in 8th grade is available.
i-Ready Summer Access
The i-Ready Online Instruction for reading and mathematics will be accessible during the summer for at-home
use for students currently (during the 2016-2017 school year) in grades K-8. All students with an existing i-Ready account
will have access through Friday, August 4, 2017.
Miami Springs Middle School
Copyright © 2017